Sunday, February 13, 2005

Meter reading #6

When it's late Sunday night and you can't think of anything else to write about, why not churn out the next installment of the blogosphere's fastest-growing self-referential series? Here's how people have gotten here since last Friday:

A Technorati search for "distance learning."
My services are available for a reasonable fee. Inquire inside.

A Google search for "Lucy Baxley."
And campaign season has officially begun.

A Technorati search for "Joe Lieberman."
Then again, maybe it never ended...

Four searches for "The Blount Countian."
Three from Google and one from WebSearch. You get the point by now: A small-town weekly's loss is my gain. Lather, rinse, repeat.

A Feedster RSS search for "American thinker."
I don't know what that sentence even means, but thanks anyway.

Visitors from Arizona, California, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Oh, and Washington, D.C., too. Last time it was Hawaii. This time, West Virginia. My next U.S. milestone? You guessed it: Maine.

Visitors from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, England, Estonia, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, and Venezuela.
I'd set a new international milestone, but I doubt I'll ever top Estonia. Unless I can complete the Baltic States trifecta...

A Google search for "who preached at post inaugural breakfast."
Contrary to rumors on the Internet(s), it wasn't me.