Sunny side up
- Anyone who doesn't want a nuclear-armed tinpot dictator acting up in North Korea.
- Anyone who continues to believe the unstable situations in Afghanistan and Iraq will right themselves under the Bush administration's current policies.
- Anyone who thinks "whatever President Bush damn well feels like" isn't stable enough ground on which to rest federal and international law.
- Anyone who placed a bet on Lt. Gov. Lucy Baxley to cover a 20-point spread this fall.
- Anyone who hoped to coast to victory on the coattails of Gov. Bob Riley, whose lead is so large thanks partly to considerable support among conservative and moderate Democrats, in a year when the mood among many GOP voters is decidedly sour across the country.
- Anyone who watched the Arkansas game and screamed for Alabama's offensive play-calling to be less conservative than whatever John Giles is calling his group these days.
- Anyone who laughed at Alabama's misfortune in Fayetteville and boasted about Auburn's national title prospects, only to watch the team that the Crimson Tide outplayed on the road deliver a thorough beatdown to the Tigers at their place Saturday.