Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back in the saddle at last

You may have noticed certain changes here lately, such as the informal "only one post in the last six weeks" policy that suddenly and unexpectedly took hold as other obligations overtook me. I can't say it's been a positive development, and for that I apologize.

But the good news is that I'll be back to posting with some degree of regularity starting today. I can't promise the regular daily updates I long ago provided, but I'll do my best to start arriving more often than, say, rain. (Remember rain? That wet stuff from the sky you heard about in science class? I think I even saw it once, but it couldn't have been around here.)

Thank you to all of you who have continued to visit or who have expressed concern during my absence. I've learned that I have many very loyal readers, including some I never even knew I had. For that, I am deeply grateful and appreciative.